💰Seamlessswap💰 Just Launched 💥 Dont Miss Out 🚀 CEX listing soon 💥 Market Cap At $400k 💥
2021.12.02 20:07 Spirited_Work_4997 💰Seamlessswap💰 Just Launched 💥 Dont Miss Out 🚀 CEX listing soon 💥 Market Cap At $400k 💥
Seamlessswap is an up and coming project in the crypto defi space with the purpose of making crypto easy by creating a safe, reliable and affordable place to buy sell and stake crypto at high apy’s. With the future intentions to make a ease of use wallet that has all of the defi aspects integrated into the iOS and Android app being its first major goal in the defi space, additionally after the full release of the wallet our next objective is too start the development of seamless exchange this will be all explained in the white paper which is on our telegram
Total Minted 400,000,000
Total Burned 0
Circulating Supply 400,000,000
New SEAMLESS/block 30
SeamlessSwap! Earn Seamless Token by yield farming or participate in our pools. We include a deposit fee used to support the ecosystem
Having the interest for crypto industry and blockchain technology
Links to our socials and charts are down below if you want to do any self promotion to further on our endeavours to make crypto easy
Having the interest for crypto industry and blockchain technology
🏷️ Contract Address: 0x4d9c5dCB1f6EC7b1274d1Da7D7Ecb33dC9F13B9C
🔹 Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0x4d9c5dCB1f6EC7b1274d1Da7D7Ecb33dC9F13B9C#readContract
🔐Liquidity Lock 1 YEAR🔒 https://deeplock.io/lock/0x4006adb431b901b48b42c6b7d2c51fdbe48488b6
submitted by Spirited_Work_4997 to CryptoMars [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 drynionph ✊$RoninGamez – Just got listed in CMC! ⭐ | ⚡ Launching Now on BSC | All NFTs will be out made by lead dev ❤Alex Lopez – in charge of Magic the Gathering, NBA 2k, NFL 2k☀︎ | Revolutionary gaming and NFT eco-system | ☄︎ Liquidity Lock | ☑︎Next x100
Join the bullrun! $RoninGamez is currently on upstreak as they got listed on CMC
Get into the community to experience the upcoming utility presentation
Waste no time and take hold of the precious $RONINGMZ tokens while they are still hot!
☘︎Where to buy? Pancakeswap with 8% slippage! ☠︎
✖ What is Ronin Games?
Ronin Games is a multi-player gaming and NFT ecosystem created to revolutionize the field of Parimutuel betting.
Ronin Gamez is building a platform to bring together the best aspects of Crypto, Gaming, NFTs & Betting. The RONIN token will serve as the native utility token on the platform, being used for, but not limited to, interacting with the games by purchasing upgrades & NFTs, betting, voting/governance, staking and more.
♾ Who is their main dev? He is a world know figure in the gaming world!
His main lead gaming developer is – Alex Lopez. He was responsible for major computer video games like “Magic the gathering”, “NBA 2k”, “NFL 2k”.
❤️Tokenomics - Roninomics:
☝️Total Supply: 100,000,000
☝️Tax -6%: 2% Auto liquidity, 4% Marketing
☝️Secure – Time base tokenism solve anti-pump and dump, paper hands, sniper bots
☝️Robust – Airdrop rewards for diamond holders
♨️ Private Sale – 20%
♨️ Pre-Sale – 40%
♨️ Liquidity – 14%
♨️ Airdrops – 10%
♨️ Staking – 6%
♨️ Team – 10%
✈️Contract Address: 0xC6ac148250736a67E84864Eae2B45A8a81D9e163
❄️ Join the community and feel the great vibe!
Ronin Games’ team have given you a wide variety of social platforms that you can engage with and communicate with other people in the project. Right there you can contact the team and ask them anything you feel like it! I have done it myself and they are flawless in their response.
♟️ Website: https://roningamez.in/
✉️ Telegram: https://t.me/RONINGMZ
☎️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Roningz
submitted by drynionph to ico [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 TacticalDiplomacy [Russian > English] Can anybody translate what is on this shell please?
2021.12.02 20:07 justincancook Happy Chanukah!
2021.12.02 20:07 eosmann Creative Cloud just wont let me download Help
2021.12.02 20:07 AlexanderGalactic How?
How did we figure out other languages? Did we just guess that the sounds foreign people make means a certain thing? Or did people just transfer babies around to have them grow up with the language and English? I need answers lol
submitted by AlexanderGalactic to linguistics [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 CBOThrow Predictions for December 2, 2021: Post-NBR and final films to be screened.
So I really should have waited until today to do my predictions. A Few notes going in:
One, I get it, King Richard is a big contender. If anything, NPR, and to a lesser extent the Satalite awards have shown me just how much Industry Support there is for it, and to a lesser extent Dune and Macbeth
Two, I'm using NPR as a means to gauge industry support but it's not the end all be all for nominations. There will be some significant differences between my predictions and NPR. The reviews for West Side Story and Nightmare Alley did have an impact, however.
With that said, let's get started
- 1: Licorice Pizza - PTA has the overdue narrative, it features old Hollywood, it's a lighthearted and accessible film, and United Artists is Doing a Solid Job of campaigning it.
- 2: West Side Story - Spielberg is at the helm of a (so far) universally praised musical with potential nominations and even wins in Director, Adapted Screenplay, Actress, both Supporting Categories, and several technicals. Could be his second BP winner
- 3: King Richard - Tons of industry support, with a locked Actor nomination and a possible Supporting Actress and Original Screenplay nominations.
- 4: Belfast - It's got a TIFF win, 3 likely Supporting Acting nominations, likely Directing and screenplay nods, it's gonna be nominated. The only issue is that Focus did a terrible job releasing the film.
- 5: Don't Look Up - The Academy loves Adam McKay, loves Leo, and it covers a big issue many in the Academy are passionate about. Plus, early screenings are raving about it. The only problem is that comedies typically don't do well in terms of wins, but Don't Look Up should still be nominated
- 6: Being the Ricardos - Another film about old Hollywood, with locked nominations in Original Screenplay and Actress, and several Techs headed its way, even if it doesn't seem to have the same industry support as the above films aside from Sorkin in Screenplay.
- 7: Power of the Dog - It'll get nominations, and a lot of them to boot. Picture, Director, Screenplay, Actor, both Supporting, and several techs. That being said, I don't think it's gonna win that much. Either Director or Screenplay, but not both. You've heard the whole "it's not academy friendly" schtick before, but I think it's likely true, plus getting subbed from NBR's top 10 list bodes ill for this film's chances at winning. It's the first film on this list I can say I struggle to see it winning Best Picture, although it will certainly be recognized in other ways.
- 8: Dune - And this is the first film on this list I absolutely cannot see winning Best Picture. It'll probably get nominated though. Villeneuve will probably get a Director nom, it'll probably get an Adapted Screenplay nom due to how weak the field is, it's gonna dominate techs, and there seems to be a lot of industry support behind it. It has a zero chance of winning but will likely be nominated.
- 9: House of Gucci - A Real Life True Crime story with a buzzy performance from Gaga and set to dominate the techs.
- 10: Tick, Tick... Boom - I'm not confident in this pick at all. This spot is the one where I think the academy would cut off if they could, but they can't. If Will Smith somehow loses momentum, Garfield is probably second place, I think it should get an editing nom, and sound, supporting actor, and adapted screenplay nominations are in the cards but not guaranteed.
- In the Running: The Tragedy of Macbeth, Nightmare Alley, The Lost Daughter, C'mon C'mon, A Hero.
This is the category I'm most confident in staying the same throughout the season. I can see any one of these people winning.
Best Original Screenplay
- 1: Jane Campion - I think this is where the Academy is going to recognize this film, as there's no denying her incredible achievement in the field.
- 2: Steven Spielberg - It's Spielberg with his first Critical darling since 2012. He'll be nominated.
- 3: Kenneth Branaugh - Branaugh still seems really strong in this category, and he has an overdue narrative.
- 4: Paul Thomas Anderson - PTA overdue narrative baby! Probably the strongest one of the year. Though I think this will be seen as more of a Screenplay tour de force than a real director contender
- 4: Denis Villeneuve - Dune has a fuck ton of industry support and he's the reason why.
- In the Running: Adam McKay, Guillermo del Toro, Aaron Sorkin, Asghar Farhadi
Best Adapted Screenplay
- 1: Licorice Pizza - PTA's narrative is really strong, and the screenplay seems like the biggest boon the movie has.
- 2: Don't Look Up - The Academy loves Adam McKay's screenplays and this seems like a screenplay-dominated movie.
- 3: Being the Ricardos - Aaron Sorkin.
- 4: Belfast - Much ado has been made about this film being based on Branaugh's childhood and that could strike a chord with voters.
- 5: King Richard - An inspiring story based on a real-life figure is something the Academy eats up, and it helps this movie is better than most others that fit that mold.
- In the Running: C'mon C'mon, Parallel Mothers, The Worst Person in the World
- 1: West Side Story - While The Academy normally doesn't nominate, let alone award musicals, there has been a lot of talk about Kushner's updated script for WSS, and it's looking like this is going to be a serious player.
- 1: The Power of the Dog - If they don't decide to recognize Campion for Director, they could do so here. Plus it's a barren category this year.
- 3: Dune - They successfully filmed the unfilmable. Always a good narrative for this category.
- 4: The Lost Daughter - Everyone's predicting it, so I will too.
- 5: Tick, Tick, Boom!/ CODA / Tragedy of Macbeth / House of Gucci - I have no idea what's gonna go here, I'm kinda leaning CODA but I genuinely have no idea, and I'm not gonna try.
- In the Running: ???
- 1: Will Smith - He's got all the buzz, all the industry support, and is gonna be campaigning hard for this one.
- 2: Andrew Garfield - He has the Netflix machine behind him, and has been in the media constantly, even if they'd rather focus on a certain Web-slinging hero instead of the film he's actually trying to promote.
- 3: Leonardo DiCaprio - The Academy loves him and he appearently has an Oscar moment monologue that stands out.
- 4: Benedict Cumberbatch - Also has the Netflix machine behind him, but I think Netflix will be pushing the supporting cast and Campion more.
- 5: Denzel Washington - A beloved actor, especially in the Academy, does Shakespere.
- In the Running: Javier Bardem, Peter Dinklage, Cooper Hoffman
- 1: Nicole Kidman - She has an overdue narrative as well (a lot of those this year aren't there), she's playing an actual figure, and she's gotten raves by everyone who's seen the film.
Racheal Zegler** - She's also gotten raves from critics, she's benefiting from the headwinds of the movie she's in, and the academy loves them a good first time actress.
Best Supporting Actor
- 3: Kristen Stewart - No one has had more buzz this year than Stewart. While I have Kidman and Zegler above her due to being in above the line pictures and release dates in the awards season, it's still arguably Stewart's to lose
- 4: Lady Gaga - Tons of buzz, and she's campaigning hard.
- 5: Alaina Haim - An above the line contender who has been praised heavilly and is once again a first time performer, though she could easily lose this spot to Academy darling Olivia Colman.
- In the Running: Olivia Colman, Penelope Cruz, Jessica Chastain
Best Supporting Actress
- 1: Jared Leto - Love him or hate him, Jared Leto seems to always have tons of support when he's in anything, plus he's in a transformitive role here as a real life figure.
- 2: Ciaran Hinds - He's taken over Dornan as the biggest candidate for this categroy from Belfast, and Dornan has a good Chance of getting nominated too!
- 3: Kodi Smit-McPhee - The Netflix marketing machine, plus headwinds over what's bound to be a heavily nominated film.
- 4: Jamie Dornan - Another praised performance from Belfast, even if Hinds is more likely to win
- 5: Richard Jenkins - Likely to be the sole nomination for The Humans, which hasn't gained a lot of buzz as of late aside from Jenkins.
- In the Running: Jesus de Robin, J.K Simmons,
- 1: Caitriona Balfe - Seemingly the most likely win from Belfast.
- 2: Rita Moreno - She's also got a lot of praise from the reviews that have come in today for WSS. Her appearing in a remake of a film she won for is a cool and unique narrative, and she's even been given a new number to shine.
- 3: Meryl Streep - Meryl Streep does FemTrump. Don't Look Back is being pushed heavily by its ensamble, and by all accounts she's a standout.
- 4: Ruth Negga - She has a lot of buzz and has Netflix behind her.
- 5: Aunjanue Ellis - She's stood her own with her performance with Will Smith and is in a movie that the Academy is poised to support with open arms.
- In the Running: Kirsten Dunst, Judi Dench, Cate Blanchette
submitted by CBOThrow
to oscarrace [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 Ryhzik 29M Looking for Friends for Chatting, Gaming, or Whatever Else
I'm looking for what hopefully end up as long term friendships. That being said, I don't really have any particular expectations. Long or short messages. Fast or slow responses. Anything is fine as long as it's engaging. The only other chat app I use is Discord and I'm willing to move there if that's preferable.
A little about me:
- Located in Michigan, USA.
- Software/data engineer
- Of a serious, intense temperament (INTJ for those that care/are curious)
Here are hobbies and interests I enjoy spending time on and talking about:
- Reading. Fiction and nonfiction. For fiction I mostly read romance, drama, thrillers, and occasionally fantasy. Nonfiction is psychology, philosophy, decision theory, and miscellaneous other topics related to the first three. I also read a decent amount of manga.
- Writing. I sporadically write blog-style stuff. Usually on topics that I spend a bunch of time thinking about.
- Video Games. I like RPGs and strategy games. I'm mostly playing Magic the Gathering: Arena and Smash Bros Ultimate right now. Other notable games I've played this year include New World, Soulworker, Medieval Dynasty, Valheim, and Elona.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jistu. I've been practicing for about a year and am currently a 2nd stripe white belt.
- TV Shows/Movies. I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do it's usually British dramas or anime.
submitted by Ryhzik
to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 Haunting_Order2853 my new song Robbin Spree - Dungeon Rap Type Beat
submitted by Haunting_Order2853 to phonk [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 Animatromio Vancer and O- Wireless my favorite mice thus far and the overhyped Superlight
2021.12.02 20:07 sirant69 WTF Presents: Your Rights VS Our Fireman! Wanna bet who wins? Just The Good Stuff!
submitted by sirant69 to PublicFreakouts [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 gottaTakeApoo Watz
i know the watz takis have been discontinued. but if anyone knows someone who is still selling them or has some extra bags pls let me know🥲i need them!!!
submitted by gottaTakeApoo to takis [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 Oceancamerik_0 Pirate legend needed!!!
Hey i want to get the chronicle tattoo from umbra. But for my last journal i need to go to the pirate legend hideout. Is there a pirate legend out there who is willing to help me so i can go there?
submitted by Oceancamerik_0 to Seaofthieves [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 NeuteredZeus Kucoin stole money from me I guess?
Sent BNB BEP20 from my meta mask wallet to my kucoin wallet (bnb bep20). Transaction says submitted and successful on bsc scan but kucoin hasn't deposited my money. I submitted a ticket to them a week ago and still have heard nothing back.
Will I ever get my money back? Is kucoin a scam? Or just awful customer service?
submitted by NeuteredZeus to kucoin [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 hhh333 Une boutique revampée et un concours au Musée régional de Vaudreuil-Soulanges
submitted by hhh333 to valleyfield [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 SpicyNinjaPirate Beginning Baki versus Chiharu Shiba
I'm talking about the Baki who couldn't beat 100 thugs. I think in a flashback it showed Shiba beating 100 guys. So what that make him scale higher than Baki?
submitted by SpicyNinjaPirate to Grapplerbaki [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 athlete-x Sprinting Practice: More Than Just Speed & Force Outputs
submitted by athlete-x to ATHLETEX [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 Kickboy21 Debating between two offers
I’m in a dilemma currently between two offers.
- 80k+$5000 worth of stock options+RSU per year(Value at current stock price but could be worth 10-20k as stock is currently on “discounted price”) + 9% bonus. I also get more stock options and RSUs every year. Holiday shutdown period between Christmas and new years. Half the monthly price for insurance compared to industry. 3 weeks PTO+ 2 weeks sick day. Full company match of 5% 401k match.
Cons: analyst title instead of senior. Promotion very slow(3-4 years to get to senior) 19 miles longer commute than option 2 (Total Commute 44 miles one way)
- 85k+8% bonus. Average insurance rates. 100% 401k match up to 6%. 3 weeks PTO in beginning with two extra days every year. Senior Title. No stock options. No holiday shutdown. (Total commute 25 miles one way)
submitted by Kickboy21
to jobs [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 InitiativeInternal76 What would you do to this extremely sexy slut? 🤤. Be brutal. What a whore uff.
2021.12.02 20:07 LeatherSuperb 26/PST - LF Gaming Friends
hey, im LF new friends to play league with. i'm master solo queue in league. i'd prefer if you were from NA and 18+ just send me an add on discord i also play genshin if you want to run that too Wisp#0002
submitted by LeatherSuperb to GamerPals [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 Spicyvideos2 Asin Hot Compilation Video
2021.12.02 20:07 babysoperation credit : @nemui_nemuru_z (twitter)
2021.12.02 20:07 Nurfturf06 So we got a new map called Exposure
There is no specific info about this map, but I do know it is the new name from the original name called Ridge with the landslide. There was also info about 128 players changing for the next season which I highly doubt it, but if it does, let's blow up the map my brothaassss.
submitted by Nurfturf06 to battlefield2042 [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 20:07 ValueLoose5942 Wouldn’t it be nice?
2021.12.02 20:07 eeandersen DeSantis pitches plan to re-establish the Florida State Guard